- Ms. Monica – Pre Schol/After School / Private
Ms. Monica – Pre Schol/After School / Private
- Monica Marron
- Baltimore, USA
- Why did you decide to be an English teacher?
- I have loved reading and stories since I was very small, and in school, I found languages and linguistics to be fascinating. It's a delight to share my own language, culture, and knowledge with my students and see how their imaginations grow.
- Too many! I like reading and writing stories, and I love going to the movies.
I'm an amateur history buff, so I'm so happy to live near Kamakura where I can take walks and find interesting places.
I also like travelling, especially to the countryside, hiking, and walking with my dog and my family.
I'm really into cooking and baking, and recently I am trying to improve my food photography -- but it's hard! I wish there were more hours in the day.
- Pre School / After School / Private
鎌倉校と逗子駅前校の After School 担当
- Mini Kindy