- Mr. Andy – Pre School/After School/Private
Mr. Andy – Pre School/After School/Private
- Andy Takahashi
- Country / City
- USA / Kansas City
- Why you decide to be an English teacher?
- Nothing makes me more proud than seeing students achieve and progress while learning English. I became an English teacher to give Japanese students the feeling of excitement and joy through a fun and interactive environment. I grew up as a half Japanese/American student and understand the hardship of learning a second language. I want to teach the students to understand the importance of learning English in a positive way.
- Message to students / parents
- Hello everyone! Welcome to Cosmos International School! I am very excited to meet new students and parents. I’m looking forward to teaching English and having a great time. Let’s all have fun and always remember to be yourself!
- My hobbies are sports, hiking, camping and enjoying new sceneries. I also enjoy trying new foods and keeping up with my favorite Sports Teams.
- Pre School / After School / Private
Mini Kindy, After School
逗子駅前校： Mini Kindy, After School 担当
- Mini Kindy